Your Airpods Keep Cutting Out from your device and you’re unaware of this annoying issue, right? So, sit tight to fix your Airpods using the best possible solutions that we are going to give you in this article. Read this article till the end to get rid of this annoying issue that makes your “Airpods keep cutting out“.
AirPods are wireless, Bluetooth-enabled headphones that you use with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac. Wireless AirPods is a great product by Apple and definitely, that’s easy to use. With the ease of use, there are some weak points as well which users are facing. But we can’t call them the flaws of Apple.
These are the general issues that can be easily solved by a few tips and tricks. We need to know what are the reasons behind this issue?
- 1 why my AirPods keep disconnecting?
- 2 How to fix Airpods keep cutting out?
- 3 How to Connect AirPods to HP Laptop?
- 4 Conclusion
why my AirPods keep disconnecting?
There might be numerous reasons behind this issue. It’s important to find out the annoying reason. We tried our best to pin out all those reasons that might be the real reason.
Here is why Airpods keep disconnecting?
- Signal Problem: Wireless devices communicate via microwaves, so other wireless devices can interpret these signals, or the distance between your Airpods and your operating device may cause this issue. As the strength of the signals become weak with the distance between two communicating devices.
- Software Problem: There might be a problem in the software that produces this issue, maybe the software is outdated, or any update in software which is not fit with your iPhone or computer. Another issue might be accidentally changing the settings.
- Hardware Problem: It could also be a reason that hardware is defective. There is a chance that the internal circuit of Airpods is damaged due to any reason.
- Battery Problem: If the battery’s life has ended and not have enough power to operate your Airpods, then they will show this issue. So, that could be a major reason behind this issue.
This issue may be due to the above-mentioned problems and there are multiple solutions to these problems. The solutions are very simple, you need to understand the main reason due to which this issue happening. So, without any delay let’s go to solve the issue.
How to fix Airpods keep cutting out?
Airpods show this issue due to any valid reason that should be found out to make any troubleshooting otherwise this issue is very annoying when the audio cuts out. Let’s start with the steps which can solve this issue.
Here is How to fix AirPods keep cutting out?
1. Check Battery level of Airpods
This is the most common issue that many forget to check the battery level of Airpods. Due to the low battery level, your Airpods show this issue, and the audio cuts again and again due to the low battery power. So first of all check the battery level.
You can add a widget to your mobile to check the battery level. Adding the battery widget to your mobile home screen is very simple. Press and hold your finger on a mobile screen, a panel will appear at the bottom and you will see the widget option and look for batteries or power widget. This widget will show you the remaining battery of your Airpods.
You can also check the battery level by putting them in the charging case without closing the lid, so your mobile will show the battery percentage.
If your AirPods are a little old, then there is a chance that the battery life has ended and in this case, you have only one option to buy brand new Airpods.
2. Forget and Repair the Airpod
If the previous method did not work for you to fix Airpods keep cutting out then do this step. You have to disconnect your Airpods from your iPhone or whatever device you’re using for audio. Once disconnecting from the Bluetooth and clicking on forget button solves this issue in many cases. To do that just follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Bluetooth option of your iPhone or any source device.
- Find your Airpods from the connected devices.
- Tap on the ‘I’ icon beside the Airpods name.
- Click on Forget.
- Restart your sound source device and reconnect your Airpods.
This process can solve the issue, if not then move on next solution.
3. Turn off Automatic Ear Detection
This is another reason which many people have been facing because automatic air detections work on the basis of sensors. When they are in the ear and when they are not in the ear. So there might be a wrong detection by the sensors and as result, your Airpods keep cutting.
To solve this issue just do these simple steps.
- Go to Bluetooth and find your connected AirPods.
- Tap on the ‘I’ icon beside your Airpods name and select Turn off Automatic Ear Detection.
- Restart your iPhone and test the sound.
4. Deactivate automatic device switching
You may have multiple Apple devices which can connect to your Airpods, So what if they get connected abruptly with your other device on which you don’t want to connect. To avoid this issue, deactivate automatic device switching from Bluetooth.
- Go to Bluetooth and find your connected Airpods in connected devices.
- Tap on the ‘I’ icon beside your Airpod name.
- Click on ‘select this iPhone’ and choose when this iPhone last connected.
- Repeat this process on all your devices.
5. Reset your iPhone
There may be a reason that any app on your phone or any malicious software is disturbing the wireless connection. So try to resel your phone to solve this issue.
Everyone is well aware of resetting the phone, in case you don’t know how to reset your iPhone then follow these simple steps.
Go to settings>tap on factory and reset option>Enter password>tap on reset all>click on confirm button. Now your phone is under the resetting option and waits for a few minutes to complete it. When it has done, reconnect your Airpod and test any sound.
6. Reset your Airpod
If the previous option did not work then try to reset your Airpods to fix this issue, follow these steps to reset them.
- Put your AirPods in the charging case and don’t close the lid.
- There is a setup button at the back of this charging case, press and hold that button for at least 10 seconds.
- Close the lid of the charging case.
- Forget your Airpods from the Bluetooth option on your phone by following the above-mentioned method.
- Restart your Phone and connect the Airpods to test the sound.
7. Reset Network Setting
Sometimes, some issues in the network did not allow your wireless devices to communicate properly. To avoid this issue do the following simple steps.
Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.
After resetting the network settings, try to reconnect your Airpods and test the audio.
8. Sign Out of Apple iCloud
This step can also solve your problem because there may be any reason inside your iPhone’s Cloud communication. Do this process by following these simple steps.
Go to Settings> Tap on ‘Apple ID’>scroll down to find ‘Sign out of iCloud’> enter the Apple ID >Tap ‘Sign Out’ > Tap Confirm button.
Then restart your iPhone and Sign in again to iCloud.
9. Update firmware on AirPods
Sometimes, outdated firmware creates issues, so try to update the firmware to check whether it’s happening due to this reason or not. Follow these simple steps to update the firmware.
First, put your AirPods in the charging case then go to your iPhone’s settings > Tap “General” > tap “About”>select “connected Airpods” by scrolling down then check all the details about firmware.
To update the firmware you have to plug a Lightning cable in the charging case and put the Airpods in front of the Phone for several hours. It will automatically update the firmware if a newer version is available. There is no direct method to update the firmware forcefully.
How to Connect AirPods to HP Laptop?
The process is very simple:
- Remove your Airpods from the case
- Goto your system start menu in the left bottom corner
- Type “Bluetooth” and click on “Bluetooth and other devices setting”
- Click on “Add Bluetooth devices”
- Now, select your Airpods from the listed devices
In this article, we’ve covered some of the most common reasons that make your Airpods Keep Cutting Out as a result they might suddenly stop playing sound. We try to figure out the main reasons behind this issue and have provided alternative solutions to solve this issue. We hope you find these solutions more helpful to solve Airpods Keep Cutting Out issue.
If you still have any confusion or query, please Contact Us. We will be happy to listen from you.